IT Purchasing‎ > ‎

Cell Phone/Stipend Request

For any UNE cell phone or stipend request, please complete the form located on the UNE V: drive.

* UNEDocs/Business Office/Policies/Cellphone Policy.doc

Please return the completed request with any supporting documentation to ITS Purchasing c/o Casey Barber.

Unfortunately, UNE can not accommodate the transfer of a UNE cell phone number to a personal account.

If you have questions about stipend payments please contact the Payroll Office (207-602-2343)

* Mac users and non-networked computers can also access this by logging into and navigating to 'DriveV@GROUPS/UNEDocs/Business Office/Policies/Cellphone Policy.doc'.